- Know your browsing habits in order to show you advertising related to your preferences.
- Identify you as a user and maintain your identification status.
- Collect statistics that allow us to analyze the way in which users use our website, in order to improve it.
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded and stored on your computer when you access certain web pages. They are widely used for the Website to function correctly and efficiently as it provides information to the owners of the Website. Cookies allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize and identify the user. in order to improve your navigation and provide the services requested by you. If you do not wish to send cookies to our systems, you can “deactivate” it and control it from your browser by deleting them from your browsing history -cache- when the visit ends.What types of cookies exist? Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on its expiration:
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on its purpose:
- Technical cookies : These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up a reservation, carry out the reservation process, use security elements during navigation, etc.
- Analysis cookies : These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content. or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
|cookie name||Cookie Type||Provider’s name||Description|
|_ga||Duration: 2 years||Google Analytics||It is used to distinguish users.|
|_gid||Duration. 24 hours||Google Analytics||It is used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||Duration: 1 minute||Google Tag Manager||It is used to limit the percentage of requests.|
|moove_gdpr_popup||Duration: 1 year||own||Controls the acceptance or blocking of third-party non-functional cookie scripts.|
|OTZ||Duration: 1 month||Used to personalize ads.|
|__Secure-ENID||Duration: 1 year||Secure cookie used for data analytics.|
|SOCS||Duration: 1 year||Used to improve user experience.|
|CONSENT||Duration: 1 year||Pending consent configuration.|
|AEC||Duration: 1 year||Used for authentication and security.|
How can you modify your consent or reject cookies? In the event that you subsequently wish to modify the cookies that have been stored on your computer, you may do so at any time through the following link or by using the tools provided by each web browser. In the same way, you can withdraw your consent through the following link , or by using the tools provided by each web browser. Depending on the type of browser you use, the procedure for revoking and deleting cookies could be, by way of illustration, one of the following:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome