Watchmeter Data Logger
“Watchmeter” IoTsens – Data Logger records data at a higher frequency than 50 Hz in time by instruments and sensors that allow final user to discriminate between water and gas users consumption using “flow patterns”.
- Study of identification of water use (better water management)
- Control of consumption (fault detection)
- Control of counter status (flow direction detection and manipulation)
- Send data for storage (availability of consumption history)
- The information is stored and sent to a database where the user can accurately analyze consumption patterns.
- It is possible to discriminate the different uses to which the water is destined due to the registered patterns, being able to associate to specific activities like the consumption of the dishwasher, a washing machine or the shower.
- The device includes inputs for the connection of direction, flow and manipulation signals to emitters with this type of signals.
- wide temperature range
- IP66 insulation level
- accurate consumption data logger that helps the users efficiently manage their resources
- The meter pulse emitter must be connected directly to the data logger “Watchmeter” through the digital inputs of the device.