The “environmental PM sensor” or “particulate matter” is equipped with several sensors which collect information on the air pollution and environmental conditions. Measuring particles suspended in the air with equal or lower diameters than 1μm, 2.5 μm and 10 μm (PM1, PM2.5 and PM10). It also has a built-in sensor that records ambient conditions such as humidity and air temperature.
• Reports air pollution levels: Measuring particles suspended in the air with equal or lower diameters than 1μm, 2.5 μm and 10 μm (PM1, PM2.5 and PM10).
• Environmental air information (humidity and temperature control)
- It includes several air measurement sensors able to detect temperature, humidity and suspended particulate matter so it can be used to monitor the air conditions in different environments and determine their quality at any time. This information can be used to take measures that improve air quality in urban centers or environments with high pollution.
- The device is able to with stand harsh working conditions due to its wide temperature range and IP60 insulation level. Thus, it becomes an optimal tool in air management.
- The device must be installed in a zone free of metallic surfaces so that the shipments can be carried out correctly. Otherwise the screen effect can be produced, not allowing the radio signal to propagate in the air.