The “Limnimeter” is equipped with an ultrasonic sensor which measures the distance to the surface to be measured. This type of sensor is able to detect both liquid and solid, so it can be used in many applications.
- Control of filling levels for almost any type of material (level monitoring)
- Water and dust resistant (IP66)
- The sensor has a wire of several meters long, which allows it to be installed in the location where the measurement will be carried out. The transmitter to the other end of the cable should be installed in an area where the coverage benefits guarantee the sending of information.
- It is able to withstand harsh working conditions due to its wide temperature range and IP66 insulation level. This means that the sensor can have industrial applications such as level control of raw material in silos and containers, monitoring of water level in deposits, control of relief in channels among many others.
- The housing must be installed in a zone free of metallic surfaces and in an area where it has no objects in front of its field of vision so that the data sending can be carried out correctly.