Next, we describe the treatment of your personal data and your rights under the current data protection regulations – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, hereinafter, the “applicable regulations on protection of data”.
1. Responsible for the treatment and contact data
The entity responsible for the processing of your data is ADC Infraestructuras y Sistemas S.L. (hereinafter, “IOTSENS”), with registered office at Calle Mayor 83, 3º 8ª. CP. 12001 Castelló.
If you wish, you can contact us by email at the following address: email@example.com
2. With what purpose (s) will we treat your data and on what legal basis?
Your personal data is treated, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on data protection, will be treated on the legal basis and with the purposes that we indicate below:
a. Consent of the interested party
The processing of your personal data will be done, once provided your consent, with the following purpose:
– Contact Form. Your data will be processed in order to manage the information requests through The Responsible website.
– Participation in selection processes. If you have requested participation in a selection process, your data will be processed to evaluate your candidacy as a job applicant.
You may revoke your consent at any time. It should be noted that the revocation of consent is not retroactive.
b. Justified in a legitimate interest
When necessary, your personal data will be processed to satisfy your legitimate interests, provided that your legitimate interests do not prevail over your interests, rights and fundamental freedoms. Your data will be processed in order to manage the customer service. In case you contact us through any of the established channels, we will treat the data you provide and those derived from the provision of the service to respond to your requests, complaints or claims.
You can justifiably oppose these treatments. It should be noted that your opposition to these treatments will not operate automatically and should be weighted in relation to the legitimate interest of the entity.
3. What categories of data will we deal with?
The possible categories of data that will be treated are:
a. Consent of the interested party
– Identification data: Name, surname, email and company.
– Potentially any type of data that the interested party includes in his contact, suggestion or claim. As well as all the information that the interested party may have included in his application for employment and Curriculum Vitae.
b. Legitimate interest
– Identification data.
– Data related to transactions of goods or services.
4. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
To carry out all the purposes described above, The Responsible has the collaboration of third-party service providers who may have access to personal data as a result of the execution of the contracted services. In any case, The Responsible follows strict criteria of selection of said third parties in order to comply with their obligations in data protection and signs with them their corresponding data protection agreement, where these third parties are obliged to comply with their commitments in data protection, and in particular, to deploy those legal, technical and organizational security measures that are appropriate to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data of the interested parties, in relation to their treatment for the purposes stated.
In case you give us your consent for this, your data can be provided to other companies of the Grupo Gimeno (www.grupogimeno.com) in order to manage your participation in selection processes performed by these companies.
In addition, The Responsible Party may disclose personal data and any other user information when required by Public Authorities competent in the exercise of the functions that are legitimately attributed and in accordance with the provisions that are applicable in the necessary cases.
5. How long will we keep your data?
The Responsible will comply with the provisions of current legislation regarding the duty to delete personal information once the purpose pursued is achieved, or when revoke their consent for the treatment thereof, being the information duly blocked, for its availability exclusive of Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor’s Office or the competent Public Administrations for the attention of the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment, and only during the limitation periods of said responsibilities. Once these deadlines have elapsed, that information will be definitively deleted by safe methods.
6. How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that The Responsible person deals with is the personal data provided by you with the use of the web contact form or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on data protection, as well as the national regulations on data protection, you have the right to exercise, if you wish, the rights of access, rectification and deletion of data , as well as request that you limit the processing of your personal data, oppose it, request the portability of your data, as well as not be the subject of automated individual decisions.
Additionally, if the personal data treatment described is based on the consent given by you, you may revoke said consent at any time. In this regard, it should be noted that the revocation of the consent given will not affect the legality of the treatment carried out prior to the withdrawal of said consent.
You can exercise the rights described above through the following channels, providing the necessary documentation that allows us to verify your identity (copy of ID, passport, NIE, etc.):
– In writing, through a request addressed to C / Mayor 83 3rd 8th ZIP.12001 Castelló
– By email to the following address: email@example.com.
8. To whom can you exercise your claims?
If you understand that your data protection rights have been violated or if you have any complaint regarding your personal information, you can contact the person responsible for the data, whose contact information can be found in section 1.
In any case, those interested can always go before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, control authority in matters of data protection, http://www.agpd.es., C / Jorge Juan number 6, 28001, Madrid.
Personal data protection:
When it is necessary for User to register or provide personal data (among other assumptions, to request information, send queries, complaints or hiring requests, send curriculum vitae), the collection and processing of personal data will be carried out in accordance with and in compliance with the principles set forth in the Organic Law on Data Protection in force (LOPD) and development regulations, as well as EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (“RGPD”).
IOTSENS is committed to treating and collecting personal data:
– In a lawful, loyal and transparent manner,
– Appropriately, pertinently and limited to what is necessary,
– Exactly updated and,
– During the necessary time.
– Likewise, IOTSENS undertakes to respect the guiding principles of Privacy from design and default and proactive responsibility.
In any case, the data thus collected will be transferred to a file that is the responsibility of IOTSENS with the sole purpose of:
– Manage the relationship with the Users, as well as the provision of Services offered through the Web (or on which the User has made any query / request) and, in general, the management, development and fulfilment of the relationship established between the Entity and those who contribute their personal data through the Website.
– Address possible job applications that may be received and manage the possible selection process.
– Resolve doubts and queries.
– Send newsletter when the User has given his consent or registered for a specific service. In this case, at the time of collecting the data, the User will be given the opportunity to refuse to be used for said purpose. In addition, in each shipment the possibility of unsubscribing will be established.
When personal data is collected through the form, it will be necessary for the User to provide the required information, since, if these data considered necessary are not provided, IOTSENS will not be able to manage the requested service.
In addition, with the delivery of the data and / or with the completion of the form / s, the User authorizes IOTSENS to use the telephone or email address as a means of communication and guarantees that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and updated, expressly consenting to the use, treatment and communication of the same for the purposes informed.
In case of being provided data of third parties, the person who has provided them guarantees to have informed them of the terms included in this section.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in the event that the User does not wish to receive electronic commercial communications in the future or unsubscribe in the newsletter system to which you have been able to subscribe, may express such wish by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (also, in each submission the possibility that the User can unsubscribe will be established) .